Senior Software Developer in Test (24518)
This Cambridge based team were acquired by a US multinational and so are financially secure whilst keeping a Cambridge company identity. They develop leading tools used in life science industries and these include desktop and cloud based software applications used for complex data analytics and visualisation. The software group uses an Agile approach for project development and share a passion for technology and improving human health.
- Degree qualified – likely in computer science, physics, maths or similar.
- Industry experience in software test including automation. Past experience with manual testing would be useful.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Technologies used will include Python and probably C++, C# or Java. May have used Perl in the past.
- Experience with systems based on large scale relational databases.
- Experience with Windows and Linux development environments would be desirable.
It is expected that applicants will be familiar with version control tools and engineering practices such as
code reviews, and merging changes across branches.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this progressive company, work on challenging software projects within a multidisciplinary team, and in return be rewarded with an excellent package including shares.
Automation, Python, Data Analytics, Detail Oriented, Desktop / Cloud
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.