Graduate Electronics Engineer (24534)
This established small company develops electronic and software solutions for high technology clients worldwide. This new role is suitable for a graduate with a demonstrable interest in digital systems to join a team developing next-generation products. These include digital electronics and PCB design, system design and embedded software for microcontrollers. The team is small, so the Graduate Electronics Engineer will be a proactive problem solver with the ability to contribute design activities over the whole product.
The requirements are:-
- A good degree (1st or 2.1 from a well-ranked university) in electronic engineering, physics or similar
- Solid understanding of digital design principles and experience
- Theoretical knowledge of electronic systems
- Practical experience in electronic design and validation
- Knowledge of embedded software development
- Interest in working within a small design team, displaying a collaborative and confident approach to work
In addition, any hobby experience using Arduinos or Raspberry Pis would be of particular interest.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic company and work on technically challenging projects. Along with a competitive salary, the company offers a superb benefits package.
Keywords: Digital Electronics, PCB, Firmware, C, FPGA, control systems, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.