Technical Support Engineer (Cloud) (24555)
Our client is an established software house providing solutions to one of the biggest global industry sectors. And it's a great place to work!
They are now seeking a Cloud Support Engineer with good communication skills to work as part of a team with responsibilities including:
- Implementing application hosting solutions within private and public clouds
- Configuration and delivery of software packages
- Monitoring system stability and performance
- Troubleshooting complex problems and resolving operational issues
So you’ll need knowledge/experience of:
- Microsoft .NET, Python or other programming languages
- Scripting/automation languages such as PowerShell
- Windows Systems Administration
- Managing Microsoft Active Directory
- Security best practice
- Ability to troubleshoot application and infrastructure problems
Our client offers a relaxed yet professional and supportive work environment, and excellent benefits, helping to make this a superb opportunity to join an industry leader and be part of their success.
Contact ECM Selection directly now for full details of this interesting opportunity.
Keywords: cloud support engineer, software configuration, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, Microsoft .NET, Python, PowerShell, Windows Systems Administration, SysAdmin, Microsoft Active Directory, technical support, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.