Software Development Team Lead (24578)
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Development Team Lead to manage and lead a software and test team. This team work on high-profile projects based on large clinical applied data that have impactful implications to human diseases. In this role, the Team Lead will take control of the next phase of development projects within the team, looking to bring to fruition innovation solutions.
- Manage and lead a software and test team building customer-centric UX based software for clinical applications.
- Work collaboratively with other cross-functional teams including senior business leaders.
- Drive projects and work within QMS compliances (ISO15189, ISO13485).
- Work within an agile development environment including sprint planning and daily scrum meetings.
- Ensure key project milestones are met.
This is mostly a hands-off lead role, but the ability to write code would be beneficial. In return, an excellent remunerations package is available.
Management / Team Lead, Web Front-End, Databases, Agile / Scrum, Medical / Clinical Applications
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.