Senior Audio Test Engineer (24593)
Are you a talented Audio Test Engineer, looking to take your career to the next level with a top company? Our client is seeking an experienced engineer to design and execute manual test strategies, and where appropriate create automated tests to verify the audio performance of their market-leading consumer products. Their company culture is based on collaboration and personal initiative, and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate these qualities as well as the insight and tenacity to uncover issues and investigate causes.
The role will entail:
- Developing and executing manual or automated test to verify the audio quality of our client’s embedded software running on their devices
- Characterising failures and working with developers to determine root causes
- Compatibility testing of devices from other manufacturers
To apply, your CV will need to show:
- Excellent manual testing skills highlighted by examples of past projects.
- A solid understanding of home networking devices and technologies.
- Significant experience in testing audio devices.
- An aptitude for working with development-stage hardware.
- Python scripting skills would be a bonus.
This is a great chance to join an established and successful company, and work with cutting-edge consumer devices. The role features a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Keywords: Cambridge, Manual and Automated Test, Audio, Consumer Electronics.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.