Cybersecurity Advisor (24613)
Our client is a leading developer of new technologies; working on multiple high tech projects across a wide range of industries. With so much intellectual property around, strong defences are required, and they are now seeking someone with the right blend of skills to keep their data safe.
The role is quite broad and will involve:
- Advising on security best practice and support the company’s ISO27001 and ISO22301 accreditation
- Creating and updating company security procedures
- Conducting security reviews, audits, and organising penetration testing
- Investigating incidents and devising corrective action
- Administering security tools such as antivirus and firewalls
If you’ve read this far then perhaps you are already passionate about security and relish the constant challenge of staying ahead of the evolving threat? If so this might be a great chance to pursue this interest with a truly top rate employer.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A good degree in Computer Science or similarly applicable subject from a well-regarded university
- Extensive experience and expertise including network management, UNIX system and Cloud administration
- Demonstrable expertise in IT security tools and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills with tact, attention to detail and persistence for carrying out audits
Based in spacious modern offices Cambridge, our client provides a great benefits package, and have a strong commitment to personal development and career progression.
Keywords: Cybersecurity, Cambridge, System Administration, Network Security, Audit, ISO27001, ISO22301, Penetration Test.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.