Computer Science Graduate (24621)
Are you, or will you soon be, a Computer Science graduate? Would you like to work with start-ups and blue chip companies? Do you have an imaginative and inquisitive mind, craving the stimulation of untangling complex problems and learning new skills?
A highly regarded Cambridge based company is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Computer Science graduate to join their technically exemplary group of engineers, designing pioneering products for a wide range of industries. The types of projects you could be working on include: wearable wireless devices; location and tracking systems; flow modelling for medical devices; and radar systems.
This opportunity will not only allow you to develop your technical skills, but will also give you the chance to further your career in the direction of business development, management and delivering commercial value.
You will need:
- An excellent degree (2.1 minimum) or PhD in Computer Science
- Understanding of software build systems, development tools and source control
- Good skills in embedded C
- Out-standing communications skills
The following would also be particularly advantageous:
- Experience of automated test, particularly CI systems
- Experience with large scale databases or algorithms in server systems
- Good Android or iOS development skills, as well as digital security or cryptography skills
You will also need full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Keywords: Computer Science, embedded C, software build systems, Android, iOS, Cambridge
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.