Product Test Coordinator (24695)
This is a role for someone with an excellent engineering background who would relish the challenge of working effectively with a large and diverse group of people. You would be coordinating, and inspiring large teams of external testers who provide alpha and beta testing of infotainment products.
You should be adaptable and resourceful enough to take on whatever tasks may arise; but specific responsibilities will include:
- Planning test campaigns in collaboration with staff engineers, in order to provide the effective early detection of problems.
- Simultaneously coordinating multiple test campaigns covering various products and features
- Recruiting suitable new team members as needed to maintain the team
- Managing tester forums, and collating and publishing results to stakeholders
- Troubleshooting technical problems and devising work-around to allow testing to proceed
This will be a varied and challenging role, requiring a depth of technical understanding, a can-do attitude, and no small measure of diplomacy. The reward will be a competitive salary from one of Cambridge’s top employers, and a chance to try out market leading devices long before their launch.
For this role you will need:
- A good degree in an applicable technical discipline from a well-recognised university
- Significant commercial experience of coordinating alpha and beta testing
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability write clear and concise written reports detailing issues arising during the test campaigns
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Test management, Alpha Test, Beta Test, Project Coordinator, Cambridge, Consumer Electronics, Infotainment
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.