Software Engineering Manager (24743)
A Senior Software Engineering Manager is sought by this established financial services company based in Surrey (close to rail links – Victoria, Blackfriars, Brighton; and road – M25 and M23). This is a global organisation, and the role will involve leading several close-knit engineering teams to deliver financial software products and infrastructure services via an Agile approach.
There are several responsibilities which are part of this role including: (1) accountability for development and release of software products; (2) management of central software services; (3) leading final-line technical support; (4) recruitment, growth and retention of engineering team; and (5) oversight of governance.
- Significant demonstrable experience of leading 2-3 teams consisting of 10+ software engineers / architects / team leads in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills working with stakeholders and customers at all levels including distributed teams.
- A track-record of delivering projects that consist of complex software (from requirement capture, analysis, development, deployment and maintenance).
- Good understanding of cloud based technologies and devops considerations.
- Strong OOD software SOLID principles knowledge including scalable, extensible and easy to test development.
- Past hands-on experience with C#, Azure and SaaS technologies would be highly beneficial.
Interested candidates should meet most (if not all) of the above requirements, with emphasis on recent / current experience in a similar level role. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available.
Keywords: Cloud, Infrastructure, Azure, DevOps, OOD, Agile, Recruitment, Team Leadership, Global Organisation
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.