Electronics Engineer (24744)
This is a superb role for an ambitious Electronics Engineer to contribute in designing complete systems from scratch and applying a broad range of electronics, control and electrical systems to complex machines. The technical challenges include:
- Design of analogue and digital circuits (sensor interfacing, servo-motor control and drives)
- Data handling at speeds higher than those required for streaming high definition video
- System level debug and problem solving
This role will suit a bright electronics engineer with an excellent technical degree from a world-leading university and a significant level of commercial experience including:
- Strong knowledge of analogue and digital circuit design
- Switch-mode supplies (AC / DC), FPGAs, Microcontrollers, USB, Ethernet
- Strong knowledge of schematic capture (Altium)
- PCB layout for complex multi-layer PCBs (minimum 4 layers)
- Knowledge of regulatory approvals and standards (CE / UL)
- Hands-on fault-finding and analytical skills for PCBs, machines and systems
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small, successful and fast-growing product company which has spun out of a more established and well-respected company in the Cambridgeshire area. In addition to a competitive salary, the role offers an attractive benefits package. Excellent prospects await the right candidate in a permanent role, with potential to progress to design-architect level roles.
Keywords: Digital Design Engineer, Analogue, SMPS, 3D CAD, PLC, Ladder Logic, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Herts.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.