Project Manager (24808)
This established and successful company is a world leader in automation products for accurate sample handling and analysis. Their products have been used across commercial R&D, as well as academic research and healthcare projects. They are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team and lead new product development across all stages of its lifecycle.
As a senior member of the team, the Project Manager must be able to evidence:
- proven commercial experience managing complex projects ( > £1m) in engineering, automation or life science sectors;
- a keen technical background, with at least a 2.1 Hons in an engineering-related subject from a Rusell Group (or equivalent) university;
- experience bringing technologies from early concept and research stages to full-scale manufacture and distribution;
- fluency with standard project management such as Microsoft Project;
- a good grasp of technical concepts in software engineering, mechatronics or automation;
- excellent communication and time management skills, working on multiple projects with distributed teams and manufacturers.
Candidates will need to have the existing permission to work in the UK, without restrictions or the need for sponsorship, already in place. The Project Manager role is also expected to require a fair amount of business travel throughout the UK and overseas.
On offer for the successful candidate is a generous remuneration package, working in a leading engineering company based just outside Cambridge. The company is based in modern offices, with lots of exciting R&D space on site, and is in an excellent location for commuting from across Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire or even London.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection to find out more. Whilst we can only progress candidates that most closely match our clients’ requirements, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or why not recommend a friend for the opportunity to gain £250. Details at: http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: project management, engineering, automation, mechatronics, software, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.