Business Analyst (24811)
A very early stage opportunity with a Cambridge company developing breakthrough technology to model business risks.
This key role involves developing the company’s core risk assessment models. Your activities will include:
- working with clients to develop business models
- customising models according to client needs
- reporting and presentation to clients
For this exciting new opportunity you’ll need:
- a good, numerate first degree
- extensive experience of scientific modelling
- business systems analysis
- advanced data analysis (Excel)
- some programming ability with Python or similar
- good communication skills
- an understanding of the global economy
Our client is currently in stealth mode - contact ECM directly now to find out more!
Keywords: business analyst, scientific modelling, systems analysis, data analysis, business modelling, economics, Excel, relational databases, GIS, programming, software, Python, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.