C# Developer (24813)
This successful and established software company has made a name for itself by developing powerful and robust tools and SDKs that enable high-speed data transfer between specialist hardware in printing and manufacturing industries. They are now developing new products allowing users to deploy and control this software across the cloud, and are seeking an experienced C# Developer to join their team as they take on this exciting project.
CVs for this position of C# Developer must evidence:
- a strong technical background, including at least a 2.1 Honours degree in computer science, or related STEM subject, from a top-ranking university;
- proven commercial experience in a C# .NET development environment;
- familiarity with modern Agile, Test Driven Development, with use of tools such as Git, Jira or Mercurial;
- development for distributed cloud environments, including knowledge of Azure web services and deployment;
- excellent communication skills, quickly building rapport with a fast-moving team.
Candidates should also already possess right to work in the UK, without restrictions or the need for sponsorship.
The company is based in modern, comfortable offices in West Cambridge. On offer for the successful C# Developer is an attractive salary and benefits package. With plenty of perks included, and a supportive environment to develop and grow your skills further, this is an excellent opportunity for a developer with some experience looking for their first significant career move to a new company. With plenty of parking on site and reliable public transport links, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone commuting from Cambridge, or near the A14 / M11 corridor.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection to find out more. Whilst we can only progress candidates that most closely match our clients’ requirements, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or why not recommend a friend for the opportunity to gain £250. Details at: http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: C#, .NET, Agile, TDD, Cloud, Azure, SDKs, tools, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.