Do you enjoy leading teams through the full product development lifecycle, working closely with clients and with full financial accountability?
Read more about this fantastic opportunity, as we are recruiting a professional Programme Manager to join our clients Wireless Division.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To manage challenging and often complex wireless product developments for clients in a wide range of market sectors, covering the full Product Development Lifecycle from concept to manufacture. You will work closely with clients to define a programme of work, after which you will manage that project to conclusion - taking full responsibility for achieving the project objectives within the time and budget for the work.
With a good degree in engineering, you will have substantial industrial experience managing wireless product design and development covering the full product development lifecycle. Other requirements include:
- Understanding of the wireless product development process
- Experience in managing products into manufacture
- Experienced in managing multi-disciplinary projects (RF, analogue, digital, software, mechanics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial control - both in estimating costs, and in tracking spend against plan
- Direct client facing experience is an advantage
- Working knowledge and experience of the wireless regulatory and type approval environment is desirable
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.