Software Graduate (22270)
Are you a software graduate looking for a role providing training in numerous software technologies and platforms? This successful Cambridge based company can offer you a great start to your software career.
This company’s products utilise a diverse variety of software technologies within their designs. Your involvement will take you in to the following areas:
- Architecture and design
- Software development, integration and test
- Documenting design work to facilitate future maintenance
- Working through test programs to verify products satisfy their requirements
- Working as part of small project teams and delivering to project objectives and timescales
- Providing technical support to other teams / departments
- Software developers working in high level languages and with SQL databases
- Embedded real-time software engineers
- System on Chip (SoC) developers
- Video compression experts
- Communications specialists in TCP/IP protocols
- Cryptography designers
However the core skills you need at the outset will have been gained during your top class technical degree from a known leading university. You will have gained sufficient training to able to prove an understanding of the following:
- Software design and development methodologies
- Operating systems
- Network architecture and protocols used
- Software development in C, C# or C++
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in an extremely modern, welcoming work environment. This provides an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning Cambridge company creating new IP and developing their own products with the enjoyable technical challenges that come with streaming High Definition video.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.