Are you a talented and innovative Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have an excellent academic background, coupled with some industry experience in the design and development of mechanical products?
Our client is seeking a creative and experienced Mechanical Engineer to become part of their focused innovation group. This team works with products from the concept phase through to development of prototypes. This will involve working with a multi-functional team alongside product designers developing innovative medical devices; prior experience of the medical devices sector is not required.
- At least a 2.1 degree in mechanical engineering (or similar) from a highly ranked university
- Some commercial experience in mechanical engineering
- Familiar with using rigorous engineering analysis in product design
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping techniques
- Enthusiasm in finding innovative solutions to engineering challenges
This is a superb opportunity to work in this challenging technology area, working on cutting edge solutions in a collaborative team environment. In return, you will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits, working with the latest tools and equipment at your fingertips.
Keywords: Mechanical, CAD, prototyping, medical devices, FMEA, DFMA, product company, high volume manufacturing, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.