This client is a leader in design and manufacture of radio communications products used in multiple industries. Their successful products have reached a global market, and there is an opportunity for an experienced Electronics / Hardware Engineer to join their friendly development team.
Candidates will need to show a range of experience to be considered for this role. Essential experience will include:
- proven commercial experience in designing reliable and rugged circuitry;
- excellent knowledge and previous application of ATEX safety principles to design;
- extensive analogue electronics design experience: power supplies, filters, amplifiers, FETs, etc.
- familiarity with digital components: microprocessors, IC integration, A/D and D/A converters;
- confidence working with PCB design, tracking and layout issues, and common test equipment.
Further experience of audio or RF technologies, prototyping (with SMT components) or formal PCB design software would be a plus to your application. Candidates should also be degree qualified (a good degree in Electronics Engineering or a similar subject) and have prior experience of bringing prototypes through to successful products to a specific industry standard or regulation.
The successful candidate will be able to join a friendly and committed development team based in North London. On offer is a top salary (DoE), with a benefits package and possibilities of remote working or help with relocation where relevant. Candidates must be able to work in the UK without additional permission, and the ability to gain security clearance would be a bonus.
If you think you’ve got the right skills, and are looking for a new challenge, why not get in touch with a copy of your CV now.
Keywords: electronics, digital, analogue, hardware, ATEX, London, design, RF, PCB, IC
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.