MEMS / Microfluidics specialist (23118)
This world-class technology consultancy is at the forefront of innovation, specialising in multi-disciplinary technologies for a number of industries. They are seeking a specialist in MEMS / Microfluidics systems to join their Life Science-focussed team that can help in production scale-up, fabrication technologies and process R&D in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates should have:
- an exemplary academic background – 1st / 2.i and perhaps a relevant PhD in relevant topics;
- commercial experience developing microfluidic / MEMS devices in academia or industry;
- microfluidic / MEMS device (micro)fabrication, process design, characterisation and testing knowledge;
- fluency with common microfabrication processes and protocols, ideally working with multiple materials;
- an understanding of fabrication process safety and clean room environments will be a big plus.
Working on a variety of challenging and engaging complex projects, the successful candidate will enjoy a top salary and benefits package (tailored to experience), access to industry-leading R&D facilities, and a friendly and modern working environment with onsite facilities and an easy commute from Cambridge or London.
Please note, candidates should have existing permission to work in the UK without time limit, sponsorship or restriction already in place. If you feel you’re the candidate this company is looking for, why not apply now with your CV!
Keywords: MEMS, microfluidics, Cambridge, fabrication, engineering, consultancy, 1st, PhD
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.