Machine Learning / AI Developer (23291)
Are you an expert in machine learning, artificial intelligence and natural language processing?
This early start-up is now looking for engineers to be based in Cambridge. They already have a sister company in Cambridge so a company culture is already growing. They are working on unique methods that can describe the world around us, and how we engage with it. They are working on effective ways on how to compress vast amounts of information into coherent structures, and are working on understanding how we normally describe our world.
Along with a top quality degree (at least 2.1) from a world leading university, you will also have several years’ commercial experience or a PhD utilising machine learning / AI techniques. You will need to possess the following key attributes:
- Programming experience in C++, Python and/or C
- Exposure to working within a Linux environment
- Genuine interest in technology with your own innovative slant including Artificial Intelligence
- Excellent ability to communicate technical concepts
- Machine learning knowledge in one or more of the following areas
- Deep learning using Neural Networks
- Recurrent networks, Markov models or conditional random fields
- Model free methods such as Gaussian processes
- Natural language processing for classification and analysis
- Reinforcement learning
- Signal Processing
An excellent opportunity to join a group of Cambridge start-ups. Whilst you will be based within the machine learning focused company you will probably contribute to a diverse range of projects within some of the other companies. The solutions that they are building can change the way we look at us in an information age. Along with a competitive salary, significant share options are on offer.
They are also able to consider this position to be based in Sheffield or Norwich.
Keywords: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data mining, Neural Networks, cognitive science, Computer Science, Agent based systems, High performance computing, GPU , Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.