Applications Engineer - software and electronics (23295)
This well-backed start-up company is seeking a technically-excellent, hands-on and ambitious engineer with embedded software and electronics development experience. In this client-facing role, a keen commercial awareness is crucial, with the desire to use a strong technical foundation to build relationships with clients. The company is developing a revolutionary technology which is being commercialised in a range of areas, from consumer to industrial and healthcare applications.
The requirements are:-
- 1st or 2.1 degree from a well-ranked university in electronics, software or similar discipline
- Embedded software development, preferably C; bare-metal firmware
- Knowledge of electronic and software systems in both embedded and industrial systems; PLC systems
- Appreciation of electronic circuit design
- Excellent communication skills; able to develop the business and liaise with customers
This is a superb opportunity to join this exciting start-up venture at an early stage; you will work in a small and innovative team, solving tough technical problems and providing software support to customers.
Keywords: Client facing, embedded firmware, C, software support, startup, control systems, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.