This established Life Science company develops innovative instrumentation platforms used for biotherapeutics discovery. They are looking for a senior software engineer to join their multi-disciplinary team and design software to integrate with mechanical and electronic systems.
They are interested in applicants with a proven technical ability and demonstrable problem solving skills. Previous experience working in commercial R&D with mechanical, electrical or optical systems would be desirable.
- Degree qualified (1st / 2.1) in software or related subject.
- Extensive OO C++ experience on Windows for developing applications that ideally interface with electronic systems.
- Knowledge / exposure of real-time image processing.
- Experience of software testing and version control.
- Ability to work within a team and take task ownership.
- Further experience with C#, WPF, or Blender is desirable.
- Exposure to ISO9001 and ISO13485 would be advantageous.
Interested applicants are invited to apply with their CV. Preference is for UK based candidates ideally based in the south Cambridge area.
Remunerations on offer include a highly competitive salary and benefits with possible relocation expenses.
OO C++, image processing, real-time, Windows, instrumentation, multi-disciplinary, agile, R&D
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.