With an excellent track record, with design of award-winning products, this dynamic company is seeking a number of Electronics Engineers to join their ranks, delivering excellent new products in a challenging multi-disciplinary environment.
Essential requirements that must be demonstrated in your CV are:
- a 2.1 or above from a top-uni (good A-level grades too!) in Electronics Engineering or similar;
- commercial experience with analogue and digital circuit design;
- familiarity with microcontrollers and microprocessors, including embedded C development;
- a ‘hands-on’ approach, with strong bench-work experience in prototyping and debugging new systems.
In addition, experience with any of the following will really help your application stand out:
- power electronics, including low-power system design and management;
- signal processing and control system design and implementation;
- familiarity with FPGA and ASIC design, perhaps also VHDL;
- knowledge of commercial standards, including EMC, WEEE, ROHS, ISO or EN.
This company produces top-quality electronics systems for a range of industry sectors and engineering fields. Successful Electronics Engineers with this company can be involved in a wide variety of projects: from remote surgery and medical diagnostic solutions, through to high-redundancy comms or control systems for UAVs / satellites, or even low-powered telecoms technology connecting remote communities around the world.
Based in modern, dedicated R&D facilities just outside Cambridge, successful candidates will also enjoy a substantial salary and benefits package on top of a range of company perks and amenities.
Candidates will have to be the best for the best, and only those closely matching the specification above can be considered. Candidates will also need to have permission to work in the UK without time limits, restrictions or the need for sponsorship already in place. Get in touch if you think you’ve got what it takes!
Keywords: electronics, analogue, digital, DSP, embedded, FPGA, ASIC, Cambridge, 1st/2.1
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.