This established company develops cutting-edge software tools and products used in high-speed and secure environments requiring large data throughputs with secure connectivity. Their systems process sensitive data in environments where security, continuous uptime and reliability are critical to the company’s success. As they expand their software and scope, they need to ensure integrity and security of new systems and products, and are seeking outstanding software developers with experience working in secure environments to join their London-based team.
As a Software Developer with this company’s Crypto and Security Systems, your CV will need to show:
- a strong practical background in software development for secure environments;
- expertise with mainstream OO languages: C#, Java or C++ ideally;
- excellent theoretical underpinnings through impressive academic results – most likely a 2.1 or above in Computer Science from a top-ranked university;
- experience with computing security including sandboxing, (micro-)VMs and authentication;
- knowledge of modern cryptography tools, including key management, code obfuscation, distributed system security, common libraries and protocols (openSSL bouncycastle, SSH, PKIs) and similar.
Familiarity with crypto-currencies, transaction systems integrity or security architecting will be of great interest too.
On offer is an outstanding salary and benefits package, together with opportunity to work in a modern and pleasant office environment. You’ll be contributing to the newest generation of security tools and software, whilst helping defend against some potentially nasty malicious code and ensuring safety and reliability of new products. With a relaxed yet stimulating environment, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking a new challenge. Central London offices with easy commutes from most locations in and around London. Apply now if you think you’ve got what it takes!
Keywords: software, security, crypto, cryptography, London, authentication, top quals
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.