Junior 3D Developer (23401)
This opportunity will give you:
- The opportunity to develop a brand-new product, bringing your ideas and insights to shape the project for the future.
- Experience in most areas of the software development lifecycle.
- The opportunity to gain advanced 3D printing knowledge & experience from some of the market leaders and technology pioneers in this field.
Our client are looking for:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrable programing ability in both static languages (C++/C#/Java) and scripting languages (Python/Ruby)
- Programing for 3D applications
- Algorithms - Qualifying one algorithm over another; STL manipulation; path finding, geometric modelling, etc.
- Technologies - 3D Libraries like C.G.A.L.; WebGL; Unity and how to qualify libraries.
- Knowledge of Linux infrastructure
- Version control (we use Git)
Being an expert in the above is not required, but a hunger to learn is!
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.