Accounts Manager (Commercial) (23512)
Established over a decade ago, and successfully grown through early stage investment, our client has built up a strong customer base. As a lean, agile B2B company, they have consolidated their market position through their best-in-class products used by medical, healthcare and food related companies, with future plans to enter other markets. These patented products have improved supply chains through proactivity for their customers. Currently, they are growing at a rate of 30% each year and look to expand their customer list.
They seek an experienced candidate to look after their expanding customer portfolio – winning new contracts and growing B2B relationships.
- Extensive relevant experience of B2B sales of technical products.
- Experience working with tier 1 customers – establishing long term relationships and forming professional links with key personnel.
- Commercial understanding of meeting assigned sales targets and strategic objectives.
- Ideally, strong conversational second language skills in Spanish or Mandarin.
- Preference is for a technical degree holder.
This is an opportune time to join this growing company and be part of their next stages of success. Interested? Please apply with your CV and any additional details about yourself.
B2B, Customer-Facing, Sales, Medical, Healthcare, ISO13485, Supply Chain
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.