Project Manager - Validation / Verification (23538)
Our client is a specialist medical device development company that has been behind a range of electromechanical products. They market themselves on their no-nonsense approach to development and robust quality assurance to conform to regulatory standards. They are looking for a Project Manager to take responsibility over planning and managing their verification and test validation programmes (which will incorporate compliance and user feedback).
- Strong academic background (2.1 or above) in Mechanical Engineering or Science from a top ranked university.
- Experience in developing verification or validation programmes for medical device products.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including user experience.
- Understanding and project experience of taking a product through rigorous industry standards such as ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and ISO 20072.
- Further specific experience with drug delivery systems, or going through audits with regulatory bodies would be desirable.
The role will require excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to problem solve and develop workable ideas to put in action. Taking ownership and being able to work well under pressure is essential.
In return, an excellent remunerations package is available. Get in touch if you want to know more details.
Medical devices, Healthcare, ISO 13485, Electromechanical, Drug Delivery Systems, Audits, Test.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.