Senior Electronics / Software Engineer (23541)
Our client is looking for engineers with relevant work experience to join their team of innovative engineers. The ideal candidate will have an excellent degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or Computer Science and be able to show evidence of a rigorous approach to solving real-world problems. They develop cutting-edge products for our clients, using a wide variety of technologies, so an ability to learn and a determination to grow are important.
They are experts at low-power electronics for battery-powered products. They perform tasks that are diverse, fast-paced and challenging, which may involve systems engineering, embedded software, computer software, PCB design or digital electronics (FPGAs, ASICs).
To meet the requirements of this role you will have:
- An excellent degree or PhD in electrical, electronic or information engineering, computer science, or engineering physics.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas, and enthusiasm for learning about the others:
- software implementation in C, C++ or Python
- PCB design
- digital electronics (processors, memory, DSP, Verilog, VHDL)
- analogue electronics (general, interfaces, RF, power)
- Relevant work experience as an electronics/software engineer
They can offer you the chance to tackle some of the hardest engineering problems around, such as novel applications of robotics, machine vision, and world class embedded products.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.