The market leader in their field, our client is well positioned to take advantage of the new advent of analytics in medicine / healthcare. Their tools use the power of cloud computing to provide analytical applications for visualisation and statistics – integrating with other workflows to build prototype models.
- Technical degree holder (ideally in computer science or software engineering; also considered will be maths, engineering and other sciences).
- Significant experience with C# AND Python. Further experience with Java or Go would be advantageous.
- Interested in working in multidisciplinary teams including scientists and non-programmers.
- Tools development including APIs and command line tools.
- Further skills with: (1) AngularJS; (2) Agile methodology; (3) Source control; (4) Jenkins for continuous integration would be desirable.
Interested candidates do need the right to work in the UK – no company sponsorship is available. In return, the company have an excellent remuneration package including a wide range of benefits.
C#, .NET, Python, Informatics, Visualisation Tools, Web Development, Cloud Computing, Agile, Scientific Applications.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.