An ambitious, start-up company who develop next generation communication systems is looking to grow their dynamic team and seek an experienced System Test Engineer. The role is varied, working within a small System Test team implementing load / stress test plans; investigating defects; and following standard verification procedures.
- Experience in testing including writing test plans / procedures for Linux based systems.
- Experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 network protocol standards.
- Scripting experience with Python or TCL for network protocols (NTP / PTP).
- Use of defect tracking tools (Jira / Atlassian), and test utilities (Wireshark, Ixia) would be desirable.
- Previous exposure to microwave radio technologies would be beneficial.
The company are well-financed, and the teams work within an agile development environment. On offer is an excellent remunerations package and career support from the company.
Please note that only considering applicants who have the right to work in the UK indefinitely.
Agile, Python / TCL, Network / Communications, Protocols, Microwave, Layer 2 / 3, Test
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.