If you're an experienced Scrum product owner or Agile delivery manager, with a background in embedded software and high-speed digital electronics, this exceptional software and hardware product company would like to hear from you.
This role will give you oversight of software delivery, maintaining the focus on the customer viewpoint, as you will lead product owners across teams and take the higher level view of stakeholder management. It’s also a chance to further develop your commercial involvement.
You will need:
- A good degree in a technical subject from a top university
- Experience of C / C++ software development and commercial digital electronics, one or both commercial
- Commercial experience as a Scrum product owner, either full time or alternating with related roles such as Scrum Master
- Experience managing people and processes in a software/hardware company
- A realistic view of Agile development, and an interest in client interaction, project-focused people management, and the business of development
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.