C, C++, distributed systems, IoT, consultancy, Agile, N. Cambridge
This successful technical consultancy is expanding and seeks an experienced C and C++ software developer to work on a range of innovative projects. The work is varied and requires a C and C++ developer who has a good breadth of knowledge and the desire to continue to develop their skills further. The day to day project work is completed in the office. As many clients are local, you will also be a C and C++ software engineer who is happy to engage in face-to-face technical discussion with the customer.
This role will offer the opportunity to be involved in a range of activities including real-time embedded systems, IoT products, smart devices, control systems and power supply design.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in computer science, engineering, maths or physics from a top university
- Demonstrable and excellent programming skills in C++ and C
- The ability to work alongside other software developers in a cohesive team and keen to interact with clients
The following attributes would also be of interest:
- Understanding of Real-time Operating Systems
- Experience with Android development
- Agile software practices
- Wireless connectivity technologies
The offices are based north of Cambridge with plenty of parking and attractive surroundings. The existing team are a friendly group, providing a working environment that is collaborative and supportive. A competitive package is on offer.
Keywords: C++, C, embedded, distributed systems, SQL, mobile, Agile, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.