Our client is an established, growing software house providing innovative software solutions to one of the biggest global industries. And it's a great place to work, where you will enjoy excellent benefits and have the opportunity to take a stake in the company.
They have big growth plans and are now seeking a bright Software Tester to join the testing team, which is ultimately responsible for ensuring the quality of their software.
Testers are a vital part of every agile team, working directly with architects and developers to ensure that quality is maintained throughout the design and development cycle. While our client makes wide use of automated testing, manual testing is a key element.
- software testing as part of a recent significant development project (commercial or academic)
- testing or developing applications based on Microsoft technologies
- writing blackbox, functional, system, regression and UI test cases
- testing in agile development projects or using risk-based approach
- Microsoft SQL Server or other relational database eg Oracle, DB2 or MySQL
- TFS, Visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager
- load/scaling testing tools and techniques
Most importantly, you'll be a team player with a strong engineering, scientific or mathematical background and good communications skills, able to thrive in a small company situation.
Our client offers a relaxed yet professional and supportive work environment, and superb benefits including corporate health and dental cover.
Now interviewing, so don’t miss out - contact ECM Selection directly for details of this exciting new opportunity.
Keywords: software tester, black-box, functional, system, regression and UI test cases, software testing, agile, risk-based testing, RBT, automated testing, manual testing, Microsoft SQL Server, relational database, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, TFS, Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Manager, load testing, Cambridge