Our client is seeking a dynamic and ambitious Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their world class team and help introduce their ground breaking technology into new product areas.
With an excellent grounding (a top degree from a leading university) in Mechanical Engineering, your extensive commercial experience will have seen you develop concepts into detailed designs and through to manufacture.
Skills / Experience:
- Solid understanding of mechanical fundamentals including mechanism design, structural and dynamics analysis
- Experience of 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks.
- Experience of high precision design and manufacture.
- Experience of communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and arguing your point as a member of a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
- Excellent customer facing skills
The role involves overseas travel a few times a year.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.