A superb new opportunity for an experienced Technical Application Consultant to join a growing software company based in London. Our client's customers are some of the biggest names in the biotech industry. The overall aim is to speed up the discovery of new drugs.
This is a key position, so you'll need to have the confidence, experience, initiative and communication skills to work well on customer sites, including overseas.
In this wide-ranging role, you will:
- Gain a broad knowledge of the functionality and detailed workings of our client's product suite
- Work to understand customer requirements, and document and implement the required solution
- Perform on-site installation and upgrades, integration and acceptance testing
- Develop and deliver training to customers
The position is based in central London but will involve travel to our client's US (East Coast) office and to customer sites overseas.
You'll have a numerate degree ideally with some life science or pharmaceutical industry experience.
You’ll also need:
- Technical proficiency with SQL (Oracle preferred) and Windows
- Experience in a software support role
- Good communication and teamwork abilities
An excellent opportunity to join a leading company in the field - but where you won't just be a small cog in a big machine. Contact ECM Selection directly now for full details of this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Technical Application Consultant, central London, life sciences, pharmaceutical, sample management, SQL, Oracle, Windows, applications engineering, customer support, London, travel
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.