This is a fantastic position for a Data Scientist to implement neural network, deep learning and machine learning models. You will understand how to train a neural network. Ideally you will have previously implemented/improved existing quantization and compression techniques and new layer types within Tensor Flow.
The requirements are:
- At least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
- A passion and aptitude in machine learning and deep learning
- Proficiency with machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch) and custom layers e.g. and how to implement custom layers within them
- Understanding and experience of different types of networks e.g. CNN, LSTM, modern layer types
- Exposure to modern parallel architectures e.g. using the CUDA framework
- Some software experience in Python / C++ and a desire to expand this knowledge
- Aptitude for taking control of your own project
- Confidence to share your machine learning knowledge with the existing software team
This is an excellent opportunity to come up with innovative and creative ideas. You will also be able develop your software skills as this role evolves. This is an established company providing a full range of staff benefits.
Keywords: Neural Network Developer, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.