Principal Digital Electronics Engineer (24000)
The opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects and see your ideas go into production. As a Principal Hardware Engineer you will use your FPGA/ASIC and electronics skills to develop breakthrough technology, creating hardware system architecture and providing leadership to more junior engineers.
To meet the requirements of this role you will have:
- An excellent first degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience designing electronic circuits
- Experience of Verilog or VHDL coding for FPGA or ASIC
- Good communication skills
- An enthusiasm for designing things and making them work
In addition, experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous:
- PCB design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Radio system design
- Microprocessor board design and programming
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.