This highly innovative technical consultancy develops neural network based solutions to problems in image and language processing. They are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with experience of deep learning. As a Machine Learning Developer, you will work on the research and software development for the design, implementation, training, verification and deployment of machine learning systems.
The following is required:-
- An excellent degree and, preferably, PhD from a top class university in a subject such as computer science, maths, physics or engineering
- Demonstrable knowledge of machine learning techniques and their implementation
- Experience using deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Solid programming skills in Python or C++
- Ability to gain UK security clearance
This is a superb opportunity for a highly motivated Machine Learning Developer, becoming the in-house expert and working with a team of algorithm developers on a range of prestigious projects.
The field of work means that UK security clearance will be required; you must have been predominately resident in the UK for the last five years.
Keywords: Machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, PhD, Python, C++, maths.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.