Product Mechanical Engineer (Instrumentation) (24029)
This VC funded product company are developing new instrumentation tools used by biotech and research groups, with next generation products in the pipeline for broader market uptake. Their technology is looking to impact healthcare, analytics, cloud and machine learning applications.
This multidisciplinary company are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to work on the product development side which is the interface for human participation. In this role, the successful candidate would take products from inception to full scale production – gathering user requirements, designing and prototyping, modelling, testing, and transferring to manufacture and production.
- Minimum 2.1 degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar). Advanced degree holders with project work on instrumentation engineering would be desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience of complex electro-mechanical product development (ideally of benchtop products / instruments).
- Experience of rapid prototyping.
- High proficiency with 3D CAD systems (preferably SolidWorks).
- Further expertise in microfluidics or injection moulding would be desirable.
As this is a start-up with ambitious plans, the ability to work in a team on independent projects is important. In return, an excellent package is on offer including shares.
Instrumentation, Healthcare / Biologics, Prototyping, 3D CAD, Microfluidics, Injection Moulding, Start-Up, VC Funded, Share Options
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.