Software Engineer - Data Capture (24167)
Our client is a fast growing start-up in the field of machine learning, robotics and autonomy in spatial awareness. They solve difficult and interesting problems, bringing to fruition technologies which will revolutionise the way society functions.
This is a great opportunity to join their tools team. The role will involve the creation of bespoke software tools for the capture and analysis of large quantities of diagnostics data. The responsibilities will range across the entire software lifecycle from requirements capture and design through to implementation. You will be collaborating with world-class development teams on one of the most exciting projects around.
Required skills and knowledge:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant technical subject from a leading university.
- Demonstrably strong Python coding skills.
- Solid experience in the development of software for handling large volumes of complex data.
- Experience with cloud-based services such as AWS.
- Significant experience in developing under Linux.
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Experience of any of the following is desirable: C++, High Performance Computing, Robot Operating System, and front-end web development.
This is a great company with big ambitions - don’t lose out, apply now!
Keywords: Python, Linux, Git, Autonomous Systems, Robotics, control, C++, Tools, Big Data, Start-Up.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.