Analyst, Business Intelligence (24206)
This specialist group within a leading finance company provide analytics tools and services to the wider organisation. They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and skilled analyst with relevant commercial – or potentially PhD-level – experience to join their team.
You will have:
- A good degree (1st or 2:1) in a numerate subject from a top university, potentially a PhD, and top A-level grades including maths
- Commercial, or extensive PhD-level, experience as an analyst, data scientist or data engineer, with a business focus
- Familiarity with major data analytics packages such as Tableau and/or PowerBI
- SQL skills, particularly in composing complex multi-table queries
- Extensive experience of, and comfort with, the Microsoft technology stack
- Good client-facing skills and an interest in working closely with clients
- An eye for presentation and clarity of information
In addition, it is vital that you have worked with data to scale - databases are substantial and internationally distributed. You will be joining a skilled team working on fast-paced, business-focused projects with a global reach.
An interest in working in finance is a prerequisite; financial sector experience is beneficial but not a substitute for the above requirements.
The successful candidate will join a reputable and profitable company with a strong reputation. An excellent benefits package is available addition to a competitive salary and prospects.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.