If you’ve got experience coding in C++ against the Windchill PLM system, and you’d like to work for a top scientific software company, this could be the opportunity for you.
This Cambridge-based company produce top of the line engineering software which integrates with PLM systems. To support their growing product range they are seeking a software engineer with C++ skills and Windchill PLM experience.
You may choose to be based in Cambridge, UK or work remotely and exclusively for this company. In both cases anticipate a permanent position and a full time, 40+ hour working week, with some flexibility in hours. You would visit Cambridge, UK for several weeks initially and then once every 2-3 months for a few days at a time. If working remotely you will very likely need evidence of successfully working this way in the recent past, with supporting references.
You will have:
- An excellent degree in computing or a related subject from a top university, backed by strong A-level (or equivalent) grades
- Significant commercial coding experience in C++ and Visual Studio – modern, object-oriented C++
- Familiarity with Agile development, modern collaboration tools, GitHub (they use GitHub flow), Kanban
- Significant experience integrating with Windchill PLM systems
- A personal interest in software development, likely evidenced through GitHub etc.
- Excellent written and spoken technical English – evidenced by an impeccable CV
- If looking to work in Cambridge, full existing permission to live in and work in the UK without time limit, restriction, or sponsorship
The role comes with a competitive salary based on experience, and excellent benefits (not all benefits in the comprehensive package may be applicable for remote workers). If on site in Cambridge you have the additional benefit of a lively, collaborative work environment with ready access to local amenities and transport.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection: whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.