Senior UX Designer (24360)
Based in the heart of Cambridge City, our client was formed as a collaboration in order to revolutionise their market sector and allow users to have more transparency and clarity in research communication processes. They have heavily invested in technology and keep themselves ahead by developing and designing new web based products and tools.
A key aspect of their products is in usability, and they therefore are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join them, and work with their multidisciplinary team.
- Experience and understanding of human-centred design processes. This should include a portfolio of work showing visual and interaction design.
- Project experience working on transactional / informational applications.
- Experience working on responsive designs for web and mobile platforms.
- Full range of UX knowledge and implementation including user stories, conceptualisation, documentation, user scenarios.
- Good communication skills.
- Technical experience using UX design programs such as Sketch, InVision or Adobe Creative Suite.
The preferred applicant will be degree qualified in design, UX, psychology or similar, but relevant industry project experience is more important.
This is a mission-driven organisation with a collaborative culture where you can make a real difference.
Send your CV and portfolio.
Responsive Web / Mobile, user stories, user scenarios, transactional applications
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.