Physicist - Complex Instrumentation (24430)
Within the world of biological and physical science sits this well established, technically astute and successful company. Their multi-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers develop leading edge systems in the life sciences sector and they seek a bright and enthusiastic physicist to join them. The rewards are high; an intellectually challenging role working alongside like-minded colleagues on projects that make a genuine contribution to society, with superb opportunities for career progression.
You will be able to demonstrate an aptitude and interest in commercial technology and product development, top-level academic credentials alongside drive and commitment.
Specific skill requirements include:
- Excellent first degree in Physics from a renowned institution together with strong pre-university grades and, preferably, an advanced degree in applied science or engineering
- Experience in development of optical or electronic instrumentation
- Interest in bio-instrumentation and the life sciences sector
- Excellent understanding of physics principles and experimental abilities
- Great communication skills: presenting, writing and listening
Any experience of project leadership would also be of interest.
Keywords: Biotech, life science, molecular, cell, biological, physics, instrumentation, signal processing, development, Cambridge, PhD, 1st
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you. Even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.