Full Stack Web Developer (24582)
This Cambridge company help people and industries working with connected smart devices, in situations where exactly where they are is of vital importance. This takes them into IoT, geospatial and location based technology, and applications to enable these solutions via the web.
They are looking for a skilled full-stack web developer to join them. Their process is Agile with weekly standups, it’s a collaborative environment and the company offers a good work-life balance with some flexibility.
They are looking for someone with:
- Commercial software development experience, including significant time spent developing products
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Full stack web application development skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to cogently present technical concepts and designs to colleagues
Any additional experience with the following is beneficial: object-oriented Python, location-based technologies, Agile approaches, relational databases and/or automation.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.