Senior Electronics Engineer (24663)
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work on sniffer technology for detecting trace amounts of substances. Specific knowledge of the product area isn’t required; however this position will require a diverse set of skills and hence provide an interesting role.
The role requries a broad range of electronics knowledge from analogue to microprocessors and experience on the full product lifecycle from prototype to production. You will be a bright engineer with an excellent technical degree from a world-leading university with a significant level of commercial experience including:
- Design and development of electronics architectures to meet product requirements
- The creation of PCB schematics and BOM
- Awareness of latest FPGA technologies including SoC and VHDL
- Familiarity with real-time and control systems
- Confidence in practical circuit debugging and testing
- A bonus would be embedded C/C++ experience
- Good understanding of EMC, CE, CSA, UL and creation of Technical Construction Files
- Understanding of NPI approaches
Based outside the M25 in Surrey, this product company offers the chance to be involved fully in the product development. The role offers great satisfaction in seeing your product being shipped to customers.
Keywords: Senior / Principal Electronics Design Engineer, Scientific analytical equipment, analogue, digital, PCB, FPGA, VHDL, C, C++, NPI, EMC, CE, CSA, UL
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.