RF Design Engineer (24669)
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your broad skills in RF design to a range of products and systems mostly in the medical markets. You will be involved in pioneering projects in the field of implantable and wearable medical devices, taking on the design of ground-breaking wireless solutions.
As an RF Design Engineer you will have good experience working in a development environment testing new designs. This will be combined with a solid understanding of hands-on design and development of innovative small antennas and leading the implementation of new wireless hardware designs.
Along with a good degree from a world leading university, you will possess several of the following:
- Experience contributing to the design of small antennas
- Good working knowledge of radio and antenna testing within an anechoic chamber
- Significant use of CAD modelling tools for electromagnetic simulations
- Previous experience of antenna design for wearable and implantable medical devices
- Exposure to novel manufacturing processes would be an advantage (LDS, MID, EL plating, printing)
- Regulation knowledge would be beneficial (EN 60601-1, FCC, CE marking)
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in a modern company. This role gives you the chance to make a real difference to the quality of life of people around the world, whilst you learn about cutting-edge technologies and develop your professional skills.
Keywords: RF design, RF system test, BT, BLE, UHF, Medical Electronics, CAD packages, CST, HFSS, SEMCADX, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.