Programme Manager - Engineering (24738)
A global technology leader, specialising in providing high performance engineering solutions for their clients, seeks a programme manager to lead cross-functional teams to continued success.
Able to build long-lasting, productive relationships with clients at a senior level, including managing expectations as well as understanding clients needs and requirements, you will be an effective communicator, comfortable working with key stakeholders for varying technical and non-technical backgrounds.
You would be responsible for
- Overall project management of multidiscipline projects within the programme’s remit
- Developing and managing a resource planning approach, taking charge of risk, change and reinvention of processes and design
- Overall financial tracking and making strategic decisions, with guidance from the Senior Leadership Team
Attributes of successful candidates would include:
- A good degree (2.1 or above) in Engineering, Physics, or similar technical subject, together with strong A-level grades
- A background in managing enterprise-wide programmes with cross-functional teams including hardware and software engineers, suppliers and third parties
- Significant leadership experience, including development, change management and people management skills
- Mastery of project management principles and methodologies
- Enthusiasm, diplomacy, tenacity and drive
Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship will also be required.
Keywords: Automotive, programme & project management, engineering, software, client-facing
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.