Technical Operations Manager (24762)
This global company provides compensation and reward services to blue-chip clients across the world. With a broad portfolio of products and services, this group helps multinational clients to maintain their competitive edge for employees.
The company seeks a Technical Operations Manager to take responsibility for the operation of the technology group, including driving the development plan, managing resources and reporting to the leadership team. Another key responsibility concerns managing all disaster recovery procedures and ensuring smooth running of the business through unexpected conditions.
Along with a top degree from an excellent university, and continuous relevant experience in the financial services industry, your CV will demonstrate your capability to:
- Lead and manage a technical operations team
- Coordinate third party suppliers globally to deliver software components and services
- Manage cross–functional teams of software development, operations, test and QA
- Manage and report on budgets for large technical teams
- Display strong knowledge to understand business objectives
- Manage disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Provide supportive and clear management over technical teams
In terms of personal qualities, you will be a calm and assured person with a rigorous approach to Operations Management; you would become part of an established and stable company providing a good salary and benefits package.
Keywords: Technical Operations, resource management, team management, disaster recovery, finance, insurance, M25, Surrey.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.