Project Management Assistant (24767)
In this busy and demanding role you will work with members of a Programme Management Group who are tasked with delivering exciting product and services development programmes.
Your role will be to provide an excellent level of administrative support including cost tracking, project progress tracking, calculating project invoices, taking technical project meeting minutes, plus generating and administering a variety of project documentation.
To meet the minimum requirements for this position you will: -
- Have previous experience of working with financial systems, reporting tools and the application of a budget tracking system
- Have experience of analysing and presenting data including manipulating data from a variety of sources and the use of an appropriate presentation method to convey results
- Have experience of working in a project environment, being able to demonstrate an understanding of the product development cycle
- Be highly organised with a degree of flexibility to meet the diverse needs of the role
- Be comfortable liaising with members of staff of all levels of seniority, both internally and in a client-facing environment
- Have extensive experience of Microsoft Office products especially Excel, Visio and Project
- Have previous experience of working within a commercial and financially focused administrative role
Experience in the following areas would be desirable: -
- Experience of working on new product development projects and ISO9001 compliant processes
- Working within a Project Management Office or awareness of Project Management best practises (e.g. APM)
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.