Data Analyst (24782)
A Cambridge startup company developing breakthrough technology to model business risks. This is your chance to join at a very early stage and make the role your own.
Your activities will include:
- sourcing and mining publicly available ‘big data’ sources such as the GDELT project
- using AI analytics
- developing Business Intelligence feeds
For this exciting new opportunity you’ll need:
- a good, numerate first degree
- extensive experience with data analysis
- advanced Microsoft Excel
- good communication skills
- to be a team player
Our client is currently in stealth mode - contact ECM directly now to find out more!
Keywords: data analyst, quantitative problem solving, advanced Excel; startup, big data, AI, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, machine learning, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.